Olivi is a world class KWPN Keur , Oldenburg approved, and Selle Francais approved breeding stallion, much sought after by professional breeders in Europe. He is now standing at Back Brook Farm in Ringoes, NJ. where he continues to offer breeders in North America, Europe, and throughout the world the opportunity to breed to an exceptional, proven stallion.
Olivi was awarded the predicate of Keur in 2011 by the KWPN in the Netherlands, and he is the second ranking KWPN dressage stallion in the world, behind his father, Jazz. Olivi's breeding index, as ranked by the KWPN, is 175 (reliability of 90%).
Only horses who's offspring prove themselves excellent in competition and conformation may receive the predicate Keur. Olivi passes his three excellent gaits, excellent temperament, big heart in work, and his beautiful conformation to his offspring, making his offspring valuable at auction and excellent dressage competitors.
Hans-Peter Minderhoud rode Ucelli T, by Olivi, to win the National Champion of the Pavo Cup in 2006. He also rode Freebird-Ucelli, also by Olivi, to win the 2009 Prix Saint Georges in Gelderland. Olivi is the sire of UB40, one of Iron Spring Farms' most popular stallions, who was also a successful FEI competitor. These are just a few examples of the success of Olivi's offspring.
Olivi's Performance Record:
– In 1999, Olivi was vice-champion for 3 year-old stallions in the KWPN stud-book at Hertogenbosh.
– He has a Dutch Sire Index for dressage of 175 (reliability of 90%)
– He was successfully ridden by Bart Bax at the level of International Petit Tour.
– In 2005, he brilliantly won two international events at the Ermello ZZ Grand Prix, and placed third in the Wintercup.
– In 2006, he received a score of 68.02% and won at Uden.
– 2007 and 2008, Olivi was first in the Netherlands for sires of competing progeny aged 7 to 9 with an Index of 168 (85%)
– 2015 his Dutch Sire Index is 175 (reliability of 90%)
Olivi has started the 2009 season well, winning the A7 events, and taking 2nd in the Prix St Georges at Etrier de Paris, first on the A7 and the Intermédiaire 1 at Royan, first on the A7 and the St Georges in the Second French Championship at Fontainbleau and first at the A7 at Mans in June 2009.
March 2009: Olivi was approved to reproduce by the Selle-Français studbook
IDR 143 en 2009 et BSO +31(0,61)
February 2010: Olivi was invited to Hertogenbosch by the KWPN to be presented to a Dutch public which was numerous and enthusiast.
In 2010: he participated in various shows in the Netherlands until September when he returns in France to be frozen in the Haras du Feuillard : 2nd of Saint Georges with Maxime Collard at Saint Lô.
February 2011 : Olivi was labeled "Keur" by the KWPN stud book.
2014 : Olivi is ranked 2nd best KWPN stallions behind his father, Jazz.